Purpose of the Baldwin County MOAA chapter is:
- Foster fraternal and social relationships among retired, active and former officers of the uniformed services and their reserve components;
- Promote the aims of the Military Officers Association of America (MOAA), as stated in the preamble to the bylaws of that association;
- Protect the rights and interests of retired, active and reserve component personnel of the uniform services and their families and survivors in matters of all legislation;
- Further the legislative and other objectives of MOAA;
- Provide useful information for members and their families and survivors;
- Serve the community and the nation, and participate in activities of a patriotic nature.