We are an organization of commissioned and warrant officers who have served their country in the following services.
- US Army
- US Air Force
- US Coast Guard
- US Marines
- US Navy
- US Public Health Service
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
Purpose of the Baldwin County MOAA chapter is:
- Foster fraternal and social relationships among retired, active and former officers of the uniformed services and their reserve components;
- Promote the aims of the Military Officers Association of America (MOAA), as stated in the preamble to the bylaws of that association;
- Protect the rights and interests of retired, active and reserve component personnel of the uniform services and their families and survivors in matters of all legislation;
- Further the legislative and other objectives of MOAA;
- Provide useful information to members and their families and survivors;
- Serve the community and the nation, and participate in activities of a patriotic nature.
You will find information about our MOAA chapter (Baldwin County Chapter MOAA) as well as information from local to national sources regarding the above services. If you would like to join us complete an application or talk with one of our officers.